2014-2015 StudyChaCha

1 2
Exams>HP University Date sheet
ranga1438 12:09 AM December 7th, 2011
I am going to appear for HP University MA supplementary exams in the next month so I want to know when the university will publish time table of the supplementary exams on its official website and please provide me the its official website so that I can download it from there.
vikas soni5 03:18 PM January 4th, 2012
PRASHANSA5 03:06 PM January 5th, 2012
Hy I am a student of the HP University and I am aspect for my date sheet to come in this week please tell when my date sheet will be release? From where can I download the Date sheet of HP University?
manjusvghss 11:45 AM January 8th, 2012
Himachal Pradesh University Date Sheet

Can some body give me the date sheet of Himachal Pradesh University or please tell me from where I can download it? Provide me the date of Himachal Pradesh University Date Sheet?
Sumit Bhardwaj 03:04 PM January 15th, 2012
Hello Vikas, you have not mentioned whether you want M.Com 1st/3rd semester exam date sheet or 2nd semester exam date sheet. I have date sheet of M.Com 1st/3rd semester November- December exams 2011 so here I am uploading it if you want it, you can download it from here.

Attached: HP University M.Com. Results Reappear.pdf (333.7 KB)
Raveen 05:13 PM February 14th, 2012
Sir, please mujhe ba 1st year ki date sheet sms kar k send kare. my numbar is 8894376074
manju sharma 06:01 PM February 18th, 2012
Dear sir plz send me ba 2nd year examination 11-12 date sheet
Durga Devi 01:15 PM February 22nd, 2012
Sir, I have sent my BA second year form duly completed in all respects to appear in the academy session 2011-2012 but till date neither I got the date sheet and Roll No.
Kindly send the same at the earliest to avoid later complication.

Reply by e-mail: baldev.salute@gmail.com
tej singh 06:24 PM February 23rd, 2012
dear sir

pls send date sheet BA1st year ICDOEL exm
tej singh 06:25 PM February 23rd, 2012
pls send date sheet BA1s year ICDOEL student
nirmala devi 08:26 AM February 24th, 2012
hello sir/madam please send send me datesheet BA Final year in my Email id-nirmalarupurkar@gmail.com Thanks with Regards nirmala
nirmala devi 08:31 AM February 24th, 2012
Hello sir please sent me datesheet BA Final year in my Email id-nirmalarupurkar@mail.com Thanks with Regards Nirmala Devi
nirmala devi 08:36 AM February 24th, 2012
ankush soni 08:22 PM February 24th, 2012
Namskar sir / madam, plz send me BA-1st year datesheet alongwith my roll no on my id:- ankushideapad@gmail.com
Cont no:9816962237
9418243533
poonamra 11:08 AM February 27th, 2012
Hello sir I am a student of Himachal Pradesh University and I am looking for my Upcoming Exams so Please can you give me the date sheet of Himachal Pradesh University?
vijay kishan 08:17 PM March 3rd, 2012
hello sir/madam, plz send me date sheet BA1 year with roll no. Email ID vijaykishan9@gmail.com
RANJANA THAKUR 10:28 AM March 8th, 2012
Dear Sir/ madam
GOOD MORNING
Greeting of tha day
please find tha attachement date sheet for b.a class E-mail nareshkmr64@yahoo.com

Thanks Regard

Nareshkumar

# 9671766904
Unregistered 12:17 PM March 10th, 2012
DEAR
Sir,
please send me date sheet of B.A. 2nd year held in 2011-2012. I am studing by ICDEOL. My e mail id is rthakur138@gmail.com. Please send me as soon as possible.
with regards
Rishi Kesh
9459417232
sanjay kant 07:33 PM March 12th, 2012
DEAR
Sir,
please send me date sheet of B.A of 1st year held in 2011-2012.My e mail id is sksanjaykant@gmail.com.Please send me as soon as possible.Thanks with Regards
sanjay kant
9805008001
Unregistered 01:44 AM March 13th, 2012
Sir
please sand me B .A 1st year date sheet on my email I D > karmdev.thakur073@gmail.com
jai chand 01:25 PM March 13th, 2012
i want date sheet b.a. 2nd hp university of private student in 2012
Unregistered 06:45 PM March 15th, 2012
Originally Posted by ranga1438:
sir please send me datesheet of BAfirst year for private candidates....on chandel.mahi@gmail.com
Raman Thakur 07:49 PM March 15th, 2012
Dear Sir or Mam,
Plz provide Date sheet to me.
Unregistered 10:43 PM March 16th, 2012
pls send my roll no.& data sheet ba1 years. narinder kumar sharma v.p.o.sunhet teh.dehra distt.kangra h.p. pin code 177101
naresh sharma 11:45 PM March 17th, 2012
DEAR SIR
PLEASE SEND ME DATE SHEET BA 3RD YEAR. I LEAVING IN BILASPUR DISTT. IS THIS MY ID nareshsharma2906@gmail.com
mob. no. +9196251-27813
+9198054-08578
thanks sir/madam
your

SONU KAUSHAL
Karan Guleri 09:20 PM March 20th, 2012
Respected Sir,
I need Date sheet of B.A.Final year H.P. university 2012 urgently,I seek your kind help for the purpose my email ID is karanguleri.kdsingh@gmail.com, please sir send the sate sheet in my e mail address provided above.
Geetanjali sharma 08:58 PM April 18th, 2012
sir I Am the student of v.g.college mandi and i m studed in m.a. english 2nd sem. sir i m keen to know about the date sheet of m.a. english 2nd sem. pls send this datesheet on my number 9318784669if u pls. thanku..................................
sumitdhaneta@gmail.com 11:34 AM May 8th, 2012
Dear Sir,

Kindly send the Date sheet of M.Com Fourth sem , my mobile no is 7838185266.

Your urgent action in this regards shall be highly appricated.

Thanks & Regards,

Sumit kumar,

Mail ID :- sumitdhaneta@gmail.com
TEL :- 7838185266
minakshi kaundal 02:26 PM May 8th, 2012
hello sir/madam please send me datesheet of Msc. math 4th semester session -2012 in my Email id-minakshi2304@gmail.com Thanks with Regards minakshi
vishal saini 02:44 PM May 9th, 2012
dear sir
i am student m.com 2nd sem plese send me date sheet on 2nd sem .

your faithfuly
Unregistered 09:39 AM May 10th, 2012
I had applied for M.Com annual examination at HP (Himachal Pradesh) University and now looking for start study for perpetration my M.com examination, do you have any idea that when HP (Himachal Pradesh) University publish M.Com annual examination date sheet on its official website?[/QUOTE]
Avinash thakur/ ricky 08:28 AM May 15th, 2012
Sir/mam
plz send me dateshee of MA 2 sem hindi at my email id- avi.thakur90@gmail.com
m w8ng plz rply fast
Unregistered 11:31 AM May 23rd, 2012
dear sir, mam. i want to know about my supply exams held in june july
pushplata 04:14 PM August 14th, 2012
plese send me date sheet of supplementary exams of BA final year who will held in September 2012
Priyanka Jaswal 12:57 PM September 12th, 2012
Dear Sir/Ma'am

Requested you to plz update the datesheet of BA final year as soon as possible.

Thanks n Regards,
Priyanka Jaswal
Unregistered 05:49 PM September 25th, 2012
sir i have missed my first two b.ed papers so my result was not declaired by hpu please declair my result so that i can give my two papers
sunny_3197@yahoo.in 04:19 PM November 30th, 2012
sir/ madam pls send the date sheet of ma hindi 1st sem
Unregistered 04:37 PM January 16th, 2013
when will be ba1 datesheet declared
vikramjeet singh verma 08:43 AM February 18th, 2013
sir,
mein crpf me chattisgarh me hu.march me mera ba-2 ka exam hai,muje ba-2 ki date sheet chahiye. Kyoki iske anusar muje shuti plan krna hai,sub. Hindi gen. Hindi gen. History, and english ,send me it on my id vikramrana371@gmail.com
09015139650 06:55 PM February 19th, 2013
dear sir please send me ba 1st year date sheet icodeol exam
Unregistered 09:37 PM February 25th, 2013
sir pls mujhe b .a 2nd year date sheet send karain private condidate my number is 09805182402
md ekkata 02:36 PM March 5th, 2013
Can you tell me the procedure of getting the HP University Date sheet??
Kesari 11:14 AM March 6th, 2013
The HP University Date sheet is available on the official website; here I am telling you the procedure of getting the time table file.
• First of all visit the official website of the HP University.
• On this page click on the “Date
• sheet for Undergraduate Classes Exams March/April-2013” option.
• This is the page where date sheets are available,
• For your convenience here I am also uploading the image of the image.
• Here I am also uploading a pdf file having the time table for the BA examination.
• The examination will start on 15-3-2013 and the examination will end on 17-2-2013.
• You can download the file of time table from here after doing registration this is absolutely free for you….

HP University Date sheet for BA is below in PDF

image

For further information please contact to the address given below:

Address

Himachal Pradesh University
Summer Hill
Shimla-171005(Himachal Pradesh)
Attached: HP university BA date sheet.pdf (365.0 KB)
sanjeev92san@gmail.com 12:50 PM March 14th, 2013
dear sir pls send "icdeo roll no 5492"me ba 1 icdeol roll no nd datesheet march 2013
Unregistered 10:50 PM March 17th, 2013
Sir plzzzz tell me of final year date sheet (HPU)
Unregistered 12:56 AM March 18th, 2013
DEAR
Sir,
please send me date sheet of B.A. 2nd year held in 2013 n also hello sir/madam, plz send me date sheet BA 2nd year with roll no. send on address Vill. kedas p.o . Ghatu the: nirmand distt. Kullu hp pin no. 172023I am studing by ICDEOL. My e mail id is lokeshverma606@gmail.com Please send me as soon as possible.
with regards
Lokesh kumar
9625134805
Unregistered 05:52 PM May 23rd, 2013
anita kumari fathername sham lal v.p.o nangle chowk post office dadasiva
anuradha dhiman 03:10 PM February 20th, 2014
hallo i am anuradha dhiman, sir mujay B.A1 OR B.A SCOND KI DAE SHEET SEND KARO
thakur pooja 06:01 PM February 23rd, 2014
plz sir mujhe b.a.3rd k exm date sheet for private student k 9625783183 no pr send kr dena
shalini chandel 09:37 AM March 6th, 2014
Sir mujhe bca 1 year ki date sheet chahia plz
contact my no9459031136 '
1 2