2014-2015 StudyChaCha

Exams>JNU Entrance Exam Question Papers PDF
Unregistered 01:21 PM March 25th, 2013
Rahul Pratik 01:45 PM March 26th, 2013
The Jawahar Lal Nehru University was established in 1969.

The University provides several programs of under graduate and post graduate level.

The University has conducted an entrance examination to take admission in the various courses.

The University has announced the entrance examination notification.

I am providing an attachment that contains all information about the entrance examination & sample and previous years question papers.
Attached: JNU Entrance Exam Question Papers 1.pdf (218.4 KB) JNU Entrance Exam Question Papers 2.pdf (64.5 KB) JNU Entrance Exam Question Papers 3.pdf (98.2 KB) JNU Entrance examination notification.pdf (30.6 KB)
Unregistered 08:42 PM May 17th, 2013
I want to give the entrance exam of JNU Entrance Exam so I want the Question Papers in PDF so can you provide me that MA english honrs
Unregistered 03:05 PM August 28th, 2013
sir m entrance k lye lNGUAGE COURSE K LYA PAPER SET DAKHNA CHATA HU TO TELL ME
sorum yanga 11:15 PM September 21st, 2013
i want the question papers of political science ,2013
Unregistered 09:55 AM December 15th, 2013
Can you provide me the JNU Entrance Question Papers for the MA Hindi program????
Aakashd 09:57 AM December 15th, 2013
The Jawaharlal Nehru University was established in the year 1969; it is ranked second among the public universities in India, as published by India Today.

JNU MA Hindi Entrance exam Question Papers
Here I am uploading a pdf file which contains the MA Hindi Entrance exam Question Papers; the attachment contains both descriptive and objective type of the questions. The duration of the examination is 3 hours and the maximum marks are 100. you can download the file of time table from here freely….
Attached: JNU MA Hindi Entrance exam Question Papers.pdf (272.4 KB)
Aakashd 10:57 AM December 20th, 2013
Here I am sharing the MCA entrance exam question papers of Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) with you

Which one of the following operations cannot be overloaded?
1. Subscripting operator
2. Function call operator
3. Membership operator
4. Assignment operator

A survey shows that 63% of Indians like banana whereas 76% like apples. If x% of Indians like both banana and apples,
then
1. x = 39
2. x = 63
3. 39 ≤ x ≤63
4. None of these

If f(x) = ax + b and g(x) = cx + d, then f(g(x)) = g(f(x)) is equivalent to
1. f(a) = g(c)
2. f(b) = g(b)
3. f(d) = g(b)
4. f(c) = g(a)

Which of the following is correct?
1. 1 + i > 2 – i
2. 2 + i > 1 + i
3. 2 – i > 1 + i
4. None of these

The encoding scheme that uses only both polarities to represent binary 1 and 0 is
1. bi–phase
2. bipolar
3. polar

Rest of the Questions are attached in below file which is free of cost

Address:
Jawaharlal Nehru University
JNU New Campus, JNU Ring Rd,
New Delhi, DL 110067 ‎
011 2670 4090 ‎

Map:

Attached: JNU Entrance Exam MCA Question paper.pdf (212.6 KB)
lizashree hazarika 09:44 AM February 12th, 2014
Jnu question papers of m.a in
philosophy
pratik pardeshi 08:08 PM March 18th, 2014
Originally Posted by sorum yanga:
i want the question papers of political science ,2013
I am Pratik Pardeshi. I submitted the addmission form of JNU for M.A by online. now i want a previous entrance exam's question paper for study.

Yours.
Pratik
maniiii 10:22 PM March 25th, 2014
i want to prepare for phd in computer and system sciences. i want previous year question papers ..please provide it in pdf ..
Shradhdha Patel 01:27 AM April 22nd, 2014
I want to give entrance exam for JNU M.Sc.Biotechnology..so can u upload pdf file of previous years' question papers?
Unregistered 10:17 PM April 28th, 2014
I want to appear for JNU Msc Biotechnology Entrance exam so please will you provide me with last year's question papers for me to study.... Thank u
Unregistered 07:17 PM May 8th, 2014
y all this if ask for previous question papers should come we search in google y all this bull sheet
by
real indian
JNU MCA Entrance Exam Question Papers
IGNOU Entrance Exam Question Papers for MBA
Msc Chemistry Entrance Exam Question Papers
LLM entrance exam question papers
UP Bed Entrance Exam Question Papers
Question Papers for BEL entrance exam
NIMCET MCA Entrance Exam Question Papers
FCI Entrance Exam Question Papers
Ph.D Entrance Exam Question Papers
GRE entrance exam question papers
Question papers of MCA Entrance Exam of JNU
Question papers of MCA Entrance Exam of BHU
IMU entrance exam old question papers
BHU MCA entrance exam question papers
MCA Entrance Exam Question Papers Pdf