Re: CBSE notes for class 10 social science
Here are the notes for CBSE class 10th for social science…
1.3 Conquest, Disease and Trade :
- In 16th century after European sailors found a sea route to Asia, they discovered America.
- The Indian subcontinent had been known for bustling trade with goods, people, customs and knowledge . It was a crucial point in their trade network.
- After the discovery of America, its vast lands and abundant crops and minerals began to transform trade and lives every where.
- Precious metals, particularly silver from mines located in Peru and Maxico enhanced Europe’s wealth and financed its trade with Asia.
- The Portuguese and Spanish conquest and colonization of America was under way. The most powerful weapon of the Spanish conquerors was not a conventional military weapon but germs of small pax which they carried. America’s original inhabitants had no immunity against such type of diseases.
For more detailed notes click on the attachment
| Have a Facebook Account? Ask your Question Here|
|CBSE Notes for Class 9 Social Science|
|Cbse xi chemistry notes|
|Computer Science Class XII Notes|
|History notes for class 9 CBSE|
|Free revision notes for class 9 CBSE|
|Chemistry notes class 12|
|Chemistry notes class 9th|
|CBSE books for class LKG|
|CBSE question papers for class 9 social science|
|CBSE Syllabus SA 2 Class 10|
|CBSE Textbooks for Class 11 Computer Science|
|National Institute of Social Work and Social Science (NISWASS)|
|CBSE Question Papers Class IX Science|
|CBSE.NIC.IN SA2 SYLLABUS FOR CLASS 9|
|Political Science in Class 12 of CBSE Board|
|CBSE Notes Class 9|
|CBSE Board Papers of Class 12 Science|
|CBSE Class 9th Sample Papers From CBSE Com|
|CBSE CHD Board Class 8|
|CBSE question papers for class 9 science|
|Share this on...|