1 2 3  ... Last
General Topics>Bangalore university previous question papers BCA
Unregistered 02:48 PM October 24th, 2012
I am a Bangalore university BCA student and doing preparation for its 3rd semester exams so I need previous year question papers of data structure and operating system and numerical analysis linear progrmming for the exam. Can you give me the papers? If yes, please provide me soon because my exams are going to be held in the next week

preety14785 11:48 AM March 2nd, 2013
Please give me Bangalore university previous question papers BCA?
Sumit Bhardwaj 11:51 AM March 2nd, 2013
Here as per your need we shared papers in pdf format that is free to download so click on following attachment file.

In this attachment you can have paper of year 2010.

Here are some of sample questions given for your help that is as below:-

SECTION - A

I. Answer any 10 question (10 X 1=10)

1) What is linear data Structure ? Give an example.

2) Give an example for binary search tree.

3) How do you initialize a pointer variable ?

4) Define recursion.

5) What is linear search ?

6) Convert the infix expression a+b*c/d into post fix expression.

7) Mention the stack operations.

8) What is dequeue ?

9) What is dynamic memory allocation ?

10) Define degress of a node.

11) What is doubly linked list ?

12) What is the meaning of height of a binary tree ?

SECTION - B

II. Answer any five questions. (5 X 3= 15)

13) Write the difference between Stack and Queue.

14) Wrtite a C program to sort n elements using bubble sort.

15) Write a note on searching teachniques.

16) Write a recursive function to find factorial of a number.

17) Give the syntax of malloc(), calloc() and free () function.

18) What is a circular linked list ? Explain with an example.

19) Explain any one traversal of Binary tree.

20) Explain the concept of priority queue.

SECTION - C

III. Answer any five questions. ( 5 X 7= 35)

21) Explain the working of a stack with a suitable example. (7)

22) Describe the concept of binary search technique with an example. (7)

23) Write a C program to simulate the working of a queue. (7)

24) Write an algorithm to sort n numbers using quick sort technique. (7)

25) a) What are the advantages of singly linked list over doubly linked list. (3)

b) Write an algorithm to create a linked list. (4)

26) Explain the construction of binary search tree with a suitable example. (7)

27) Write a C program to find the binomial co-efficient using recursion. (7)

28) a) What are the application of stack ?

b) Explain the operations on primitive data structures.
Attached: Bangalore university previous question papers BCA.pdf (782.1 KB)
nikhileshpuranik 05:55 PM March 30th, 2013
Could you also please give me the Bangalore University's 2012 March question paper of BCA Mathematics?
Unregistered 10:32 AM May 1st, 2013
Please provide me BCA 2nd sem question paper Y2K8 scheme 2008 onward of Bangalore University.
Unregistered 02:13 PM May 2nd, 2013
I am a Bangalore university BCA student and doing preparation for 6rd semester exams so I need previous year question papers of system programming and computer graphics of 2009 and 2010 for the exam. Can you give me the papers? If yes, please provide me soon because my exams are going to be held in the next week
rajeshwari.s 07:29 PM August 31st, 2013
I WANT BCA 3RD SEMESTER PREVIOUS
YEAR QUESTION PAPERS FOR MY EXAMS PEREPERATIONS.PLEASE IF YOU HAVE SEND NOW
Unregistered 06:18 PM September 23rd, 2013
please last 2010,2012,2012,2013 question papper
Unregistered 09:08 AM October 4th, 2013
please send me some previous year operating system question papers of bca 3rd sem
divyakshitha 02:22 PM February 12th, 2014
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
pls provide me bca 2 nd sem previous year question papers of Bangalore university
1 2 3  ... Last
Bharathiar University Previous Question Papers
Subjects for PET Mumbai University & previous question papers
Osmania University Question Papers Previous
previous question papers of B.ed of kashmir university?
Andhra University MBA Previous Question Papers
Bangalore University Question Papers
Bangalore University Question Papers BBM
Bangalore University question papers B.Sc
Kerala University PHD Entrance Previous Question Papers
Sathyabama University Previous Question Papers
MG University B.Tech Previous Question Papers
Bangalore University MCA Question Papers
Kerala University B.Tech previous question papers
Previous question papers of Alagappa University MBA?
Dr MGR Medical University previous question papers
MGR Medical University Previous Year Question Papers
MBA HR previous year question papers of Annamalai University
ICFAI university previous years question papers
Anna University M.E Previous Question Papers