2014-2015 StudyChaCha

1 2
Exams>CCS University Ph.d & M.Phil entrance exam date and fees
Deepak Kumar Sagar 01:00 PM May 27th, 2011
hello sir, please Ph.d & M.Phil entrance exam date & entrance fee of CCS University for submit my e-mail id.sender d.k.sagar

Deepak Kumar Sagar
dksagar.mbd@gmail.com
Nasreen Khan 01:36 PM June 8th, 2011
Nasreen Khan
Dear Sir,
Nasreen Khan 01:36 PM June 8th, 2011
Nasreen Khan
Dear Sir,
Sir please send me the information about P.hd entrance registration form in botany with date of the entrance examination 2011 Meerut University. Please send me on my email id sareen.920@rediffmail.com
Unregistered 03:19 PM June 13th, 2011
Dear Sir,
Sir please send me the information about Ph.d & M.Phil entrance registration form in botany with date of the entrance examination 2011 Meerut University. Please send me on my email id

sanjeevchopra@venusremedies.com,
sanjeev chopra 03:21 PM June 13th, 2011
Dear Sir,
Sir please send me the information about P.hd entrance registration form in botany with date of the entrance examination 2011 Meerut University. Please send me on my email id sanjeevchopra@venusremedies.com, sanju_chopra78@yahoo.co.in
Educhamp 12:24 PM June 22nd, 2011
CCS Univesity conducts the entrance exams for Mphil and Phd usually in 4th week of March.
And fees for every subject is different, for which subject you need the fee structure..?
Unregistered 08:33 PM July 4th, 2011
please tell me about Ph.D math.entrance exam. form when will issue.
Preeti sharma 04:14 PM August 2nd, 2011
Sir,i ve done m.sc. biotech from c.c.s.u. cmpus, plz give me the necessary info about the ph.d. entrance, iíll be highly obliged.
Unregistered 11:59 AM August 7th, 2011
Dear sir/mam,
please tell me abt m.phil and ph.d entrance form date and fees.i have done MBA.i want to do ph.d now frm ccs university.please send me information on my email id-chaudharyanuradha88@gmail.com.
with regards,
anuradha choudhary
Unregistered 03:40 PM August 19th, 2011
Dear sir /mam
Kindly tell me the date of the entrance exam of the Phd in Zoology and it's fees and please send me the information at my emailid which is nehasharma.754@rediffmail.com
With regards
Neha
monika sharma 06:33 PM August 19th, 2011

monika sharma
archana harsha 10:53 AM August 21st, 2011
Dear Sir / Mam,

I want sylabus of 2nd grade Hindi exam 2011, my mail id harsha.anand85@gmail.com

regards
Unregistered 02:19 PM August 27th, 2011
sir please tell me the date of phd. entrance exam
Unregistered 01:34 PM September 8th, 2011
hello sir, please inform me about Ph.d & M.Phil entrance exam date & entrance fee of CCS University on my e-mail monikash88@gmail.com as soon as possible..

Monika Sharma
sapna9saisharma@yahoo.com 12:11 AM October 31st, 2011
send me mails regarding entrance dates and fee structure (m.phil and phd programmes), 2012
Unregistered 12:23 PM November 18th, 2011
hello sir,
I've done PG(Eco.) and now i want to do phd.Pls give info abt.Phd.entrance exams date nand fees.My e-mail id. is priti.symbi@gmail.com

Regards,
Priti Dhruva
Sahiba chawla 08:07 PM December 7th, 2011
Hello Sir,

I would like to go for phd. entrance exam from C.C.S Univ.I want to know how much percentage is required to appear for the same. My e- mail id. is Sahibakaur_16@rediffmail.com

Sahiba Chawla
Unregistered 01:47 PM December 12th, 2011
Hi,

Plz help me with details of PHD Entrance exams in HR urgently on prateeksha286@gmail.com.Also let me know how to do the preparation
Unregistered 08:09 PM December 16th, 2011
versa
Dear Sir,
Sir please send me the information about P.hd entrance registration form in History with date of the entrance examination 2011 Meerut University. Please send me on my email id Sareen.920@rediffmail.com[/QUOTE]
ritu saini 04:14 PM December 31st, 2011
hello sir, please Ph.d & M.Phil entrance exam date & entrance fee of CCS University for submit my e-mail id. ritu saini

ritu saini
ritusaini014@gmail.com
shaluchaudhary 04:26 PM January 8th, 2012
Originally Posted by Unregistered:
Dear sir/mam,
with regards,
anuradha choudhary
dear mam/sir,
i complete my mba plz tell me enterance date f p.hd date.plz send the shalusingh43@gmail.com
thank you.
som gir 04:34 PM January 11th, 2012
DEAR SIR/MAM
PLEASE TELL ME ABOUT Ph.d entrance exam and FEES. FOR EDUCATION SUBJECT
harshita5830 02:20 PM January 13th, 2012
Dear Sir,
Sir please send me the information about Ph.d & M.Phil entrance registration form in biotechnology with date of the entrance examination 2012 Meerut University. Please send me on my email id singh.harshita12@gmail.com
Vikas kumar sharma. 12:48 PM January 14th, 2012
vikassharma.sharma987@gmail.com
Regards
vikas kumar sharma
9953700738
puja mittal 11:48 AM January 19th, 2012
sir,plz send me phd entrance exam date & fee of phd course of ccs university for submit my email id........mittal.puja48@gmail.com
Mohit Saxena 04:15 PM January 31st, 2012
Dear sir

Plz provide me P.hd Fee deatails..
azeem kazmi 08:41 PM January 31st, 2012
dear sir

m.phil avalible in comerce
Unregistered 10:53 PM February 2nd, 2012
sir,i want to be phd in hindi pls tell me how many parcent reqr in m.a and other info of ccs university my id is deepikamhjn@gmail.com
prakash singh 10:48 AM February 4th, 2012
i want to take admition in BITS .so please help me.my email id is [email]pks3112@gmail.com
Pooja Maheshwari 09:47 PM February 5th, 2012
Dear,Sir/Mam

I,have done Msc Food and Nutrition i want to do Mphil Dietetics from ccs university pls tell me abut information admission forms ,entrance date ,and fees pls send me on my email id (poojimaheshwari@gmail.com)
Unregistered 07:32 PM February 24th, 2012
sir,i have completed my MCA and i want to know about phd in computer science or information technology from ccs university so plz send me some information about phd entrance exam date & fee of phd course of ccs university to my email id.
priyanka.singhal09@yahoo.com
jyoti rathi 03:37 PM February 25th, 2012
hello,sir please inform me about ph. d. and m.phill exams date of c.c.s.university meerut on myg.mail i.d. rathi10khushi@gmail.com
jaindeepak098@gmail.com 04:52 PM February 27th, 2012
I want to know the last date of form submission and entrance exam date with entrance exam fee of PhD from Chaudhary Charan Singh University, Meerut.

If anybody can, plz assist me to know such details.
So kind of u will be. Any link or direct mail will be preferred.

With Thanks,
Deepak
(jaindeepak098@gmail.com)
Unregistered 03:16 PM March 2nd, 2012
sir mam pls give me detail information about phd n mphil enterance exam 2012. i have done mass com from ccs university campus
Unregistered 03:29 PM March 2nd, 2012
sir/mam

i have done mass com from ccs university campus meerut, past 4 year. now i want do phd. pls give me detail information about phd and also mphil entrance exam 2012. i am waiting your answer.........
Unregistered 12:29 PM March 23rd, 2012
Dear Sir,

i have done my MBA from icfai unversity, can apply for the ph.d program from CCS university.

and kindly tell the entrance exam date for 2012 for the same.
Unregistered 07:16 PM April 3rd, 2012
Aarti shrivastava..hello sir, please send me Ph.d & M.Phil entrance exam date & entrance fee of CCS University for submit my e-mail id.sender ashrivastava024@gmail.com[/email][/QUOTE]
Poonam Rani 12:30 PM April 5th, 2012
hello sir...pls inform me about m.phil and m.ed application form of CCS University on my email id i.e. poonamkashyap33@gmail.com
Unregistered 09:21 PM April 6th, 2012
dear Sir Please Sand me last date of Farm submitting of ph.d inter. exam and date of exam.
thanks
Himani vashisht 01:22 PM April 9th, 2012
Helow sir, this is Himani vashisht from Roorkee. i have recently done my MBAin Hr with 68% of marks from symbiosis univ pune. so now im looking for a well and classy univ for PHD so i found this
CCS univ throughout searching. plz give me all the details abut the course. plese guide me. my email id is : himanivashisht0067@gmail.com
i will wait for your response.

thankyou
Regrds,
Himani

monika jain 03:17 PM April 28th, 2012
hello sir
plz tell me abut phd entrance exam fee n last date of registration. i have done mba in hr with 70% marks.
anushree 02:30 PM May 9th, 2012
sir please tell me the entenceexamdate of mphill in education
Tasir Hasan 04:08 PM September 5th, 2012
Tasir Hasan
Dear Sir,
Sir please send me the information about P.hd entrance registration form in Economics with date of the entrance examination 2012 -2013
Meerut University. Please send me on my email id tasirhasan1982@gmail.com
pradip laha 01:48 PM September 30th, 2012
plz let me inform when ph.d registration will start?
EKTA AGGARWAL 04:30 PM November 2nd, 2012
RESPECTED SIR, I HAVE QUALIFIED CSIR(JRF) and UP CET ENTRANCE EXAM.PLZ SEND ME INFORMATION ABOUT P.hd. ON MY EMAIL ID ektaaggarwal01@gmail.com
niraj karn 10:42 AM November 17th, 2012
Dear sir,
please tell me about Ph.D math.entrance exam. form when will issue.How much percentage will required ,fee also.
It me niraj karn my e-mail id
karnniraj18@gmail.com

niraj karn
birgunj Nepal
Abdul Khan 09:28 PM November 25th, 2012
Hi,
I want to do Ph.D from ccs university.
I have completed PGDM from AICTE DELHI with 68% markes.so please tell me that I am eligible for Ph.d from PGDM
Unregistered 07:09 PM November 29th, 2012
hello sir, i not can't found the online application form for phd from economic, so please send me the web address of this at my email ID nitinmandhar@gmail.com
abdul khan 07:40 PM December 1st, 2012
Hi Sir,
Please let me know the process and criteria for Ph.D,
I have completed PGDM from AICTE APPROVED.
please rep me at abdul.ceo@gmail.com
parvindra singh 10:49 AM December 7th, 2012
[QUOTE=Educhamp;3506]CCS Univesity conducts the entrance exams for Mphil and Phd
And fees for every subject is different please tell me about the fee structure of the phd in the management.
1 2
Bharathiar University M.Phil Application Last Date
Kurukshetra University M.Phil Entrance Exam
Rajasthan university Ph.D entrance exam date?
M.Phil English entrance exam papers