1 2
MBA / Business Schools>SSC Last date of Form
abhishek saraswat. 02:30 PM September 8th, 2012

Sumit Bhardwaj 05:50 PM September 8th, 2012
You want to give the SSC examination now you are looking for the dates of the

SSC North Western Region Senior Technical Assistant Hydrogeology Recruitment

Closing Date for the receipt of application is 27.08.2012

SSC Eastern Region Fieldman Recruitment
CLOSING DATE: 27.08.2012

You can also see more detail form the given link:

vijay rahatwal 07:57 PM November 23rd, 2012
which is the last date of application form of ssc board march 2013
nesar 01:14 PM February 5th, 2013
what is the last date of ssc form
equift 01:05 PM February 7th, 2013
You are not right. I am assured. I can prove it. Write to me in PM.
Preava 05:11 PM February 9th, 2013
Completely I share your opinion. I think, what is it good idea.
Unregistered 10:11 AM December 20th, 2013
Can you tell me the last date for filling the application form of SSC post of Assistant Librarian???
Vinodt 10:17 AM December 20th, 2013
SSC invited application form for the post of Assistant Librarian; the selection will be made on the basis of educational qualifications, academic records, percentage of marks etc. following are the details of this post:

Last date of filling the form is 06-01-2014.

Eligibility:

The applicant must be a Graduate of a recognised University with Degree or Diploma in Library Science from a recognised Institute.

Documents to be attached with the application:
Central Recruitment Fee Stamps of Rs.50/-affixed and clearly cancelled on the application form by concerned Postal office of issued.
One recent passport size photograph to be pasted (NOT STAPLED) on the application and one additional duly attested photograph to be enclosed.
Documents in support of claim of SCs/STs/OBCs (proforma as given in Appendix-III/IV).
Attested copies of educational certificates and mark statements from Matriculation onwards (issued by concerned Board & University).
Documents in support of claim of age relaxation in Appendix-V(Central Government Civilian Employees).
Candidates in Government Service are to attach an undertaking that they have informed in writing to their Head of Office/Department that they have applied for the post.

Detailed information about the recruitment is in the attachment, please click on it……
Attached: SSC recruitment notification.pdf (1.33 MB)
k.p.patil 06:40 PM October 24th, 2014
Hii I want to give the SSC examination, can you please provide me the last date of submission the application form and also provide me the online application of it ?[/QUOTE]
bhavnasamindar@yahoo.in 04:59 PM January 22nd, 2015
Originally Posted by abhishek saraswat.:
Hi
i have 10th exam how to stated
1 2
NDA Form Date
UGC NET Form last date of submission
Msc Physics Entrance Exam Date of Issue of Form and Exam Date
DU BA Form Last Date
When Last Date For MBA Application Form In Periyar Unversity Give me last date
SSC Last Date Form
Date of issue of NIT form?
Date for PET Application Form
Date of IES Exam form?
Date of PSU Exam form?
Last date of submission of CPT form
Date of sale and last date of RAS exam form
IIT JEE Form Date
TET Form Last Date
AIIMS application form Last date to apply and cost of application form
MP PET Form Date
SSC Form Date
RRB Chennai exams date and last date of application form?
MAT Form Date
Asso-cet exam from date form and last date for medical course?