1 2
Career and Jobs>IIM Ahmedabad MBA Fees
pramod.bs 10:50 AM August 27th, 2012
What is the fees structure of MBA course in IIM Ahmedabad? and from where I can get the fees structure of this course please tell me.

Gunjan 01:02 PM August 27th, 2012
You want to know IIM Ahmedabad MBA fee structure but IIM don’t offer MBA course but its offer Post Graduate Programme in Management which is equivalent to MBA course and its total fee is 12,50000/-.

Duration:
2 years

Eligibility: Graduation in any stream with minimum 50% marks

Admission: Admission is completely based on Common Admission Test (CAT) Score Merit list, Shorlisted candidates called for group discussion and personal interview.
SIDDHI POOJARI 06:58 PM December 22nd, 2012
I am a NID graduate now further i want to do MBA finance from IIM .Can you plz give me some more information about this career . And also about IIM's fee structure .Actually my future plan is to earn as a MBA financer and side by side open my own business as an interior designer .So can you plz advise me more on this career
Unregistered 05:41 PM December 30th, 2012
[Pls tell me the fees structure of the iim ahemedabad as i wannapersue my studies over there.
Ram maheshwari 06:43 PM January 13th, 2013
I am third year b.tech student in mechanical stream.I want to do MBA after b.tech can u suggest me fees structure for IIMA and IIMB Plz reply soon..
Unregistered 04:06 PM March 20th, 2013
i m stdnt of b.tch of mechncl brnch
aman saxena 04:09 PM March 20th, 2013
i m b.tch stdnt i wan 2 knw dat if i will be dng mba in future den mah b.tch degree will be wastege bkz i chnge my tchnical field plz suggst me....
suhail malik 02:00 PM April 19th, 2013
i ma student of b.com 3rd yr... m frm kashmir so plz cn u hlp me how to apply nd what iz de fee structute for mba(finance)..
davda Vivek 02:49 AM September 28th, 2013
Originally Posted by pramod.bs:
hi i am studying sy bcom and my dream is i will study in iim ahmadabad how to prepare iim entrance exam.
Unregistered 05:15 PM December 18th, 2013
What are the Fees and Expenses of Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) offered under Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad??
1 2