2014-2015 StudyChaCha

General Topics>CDPO in Bihar syllabus, form and eligibility?
veena05 05:12 PM August 6th, 2012
I want to know about upcoming exam of CDPO in Bihar (2012), please send me the syllabus and tell me about eligibility to apply form. send all information on email id. thank you.
Educhamp 08:14 PM August 17th, 2012
Bihar Social Welfare Department publishes vacancy for Child Development Project Officer. Exam for this vacancy will held in month of September. Right now BPSC didn’t publish syllabus for this exam but I am providing you last year exam syllabus which I think will revise this year also.

Part I – General Questions (Total 70 questions):
Administrative ability – 05 question.
Initial awareness of Social Sciences – 20 questions

Anthropology
Child development
Nutrition
Philosophy
Psychology
Economics

Eligibility: Candidate must have Graduate Degree in any discipline from any recognized university.
Unregistered 06:59 PM November 25th, 2012
when will form of cdpo come in 2013 , and what is the age limit of cdpo exam
gajal kumar 12:17 PM March 8th, 2013
I want to about upcoming exam of cdpo 2013. thankyou.
lipi kumari 02:28 PM April 16th, 2013
sir,plz tell me about eligibility of cdpo 2013 and it's upcoming exam date.when will it come?
Rehana nehas 11:41 AM May 20th, 2013
Hi Sir,

Can you confirm, when next CDPO exam will conduct & i'm the OBC cast so should I take any reservation in this post.

waiting for your response!!
Rajesh kumar ranjan 10:25 AM July 5th, 2013
Sir,plz tell me about eligibility and syllabus of CDPO 2013 and it's upcoming exam date.when will it come? my e-mail.rajeshranjanmca@gmail.com
Unregistered 01:25 PM July 5th, 2013
cdpo vaccancy will come are not?
sweety singh 06:17 PM September 13th, 2013
sir,
i am a awc worker from 8 years i have also degree of m.a . should i can get any
prefrence. please also advise me the name of books which can be helpful for me in upcoming exams.
sanjeev renu 12:23 AM October 8th, 2013
plz tell me about syllabus and book of cdpo exam 2013.
Unregistered 02:52 PM December 13th, 2013
Can any one here provide me the eligibility and syllabus for Child Development Project Officer (CDPO) which is released by Bihar Social Welfare Department??
Aakashd 02:54 PM December 13th, 2013
Bihar Social Welfare Department conducts examination to recruit Child Development Project Officer (CDPO) in month of September.

Eligibility Criteria for Child Development Project Officer (CDPO):

Your age should be in between 18 years to 35 years
You must have Graduate Degree in any discipline from any recognized university.

CDPO Detailed Syllabus which is released by Bihar Social Welfare Department:

Sinchai Bhavan, Third Secretariat
Phone: 0612-2211718, Fax: 0612-2207556
Mobile: 9471000437
Email: Socwel_bihar@hotmail.com
Aakashd 04:42 PM December 14th, 2013
Child Development Project Officer:

The Directorate of Integrated Child Development Services is chiefly concerned with the execution of schemes related to children in the age group of 0-6 years, adolescent girls as well as pregnant and lactating women.
At the District level, the District Programme Officer of Directorate of Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS) executes the programmes in coordination with the Child Development Project Officers (CDPOs) in charge of the ICDS projects at the block level.
At the village level, there are the anganwadi workers have to report the CDPOs.

Eligibility for CDPO
Qualification – Graduate from any Govt. recognized university.
Unregistered 10:36 AM July 6th, 2014
sir,
i want to know upcoming vacancy for cdpo in 2014.
How to Apply for CDPO? What is the Eligibility?
Bihar Board Syllabus Of 12th
Bihar Board Intermediate Syllabus
About Bihar CDPO Examination Date
educational qualification for the exam of CDPO, BIHAR?
Qualification syllabus for CDPO exam in Bihar?
GATE Eligibility Form
Syllabus of assistant engineer in bihar for Civil?
CDPO children development progress officer vacancy and eligibility?
new syllabus for bihar board isc college student
TET Bihar Syllabus
Bihar Intermediate Education Council Patna Syllabus
CDPO form, syllabus, latest sample questions
CDPO exam syllabus
National Defence Academy Form and Eligibility
Bihar School Examination Board Intermediate Syllabus
Bihar Engineering Entrance Exam Form
CDPO Bihar child development project officer
TET Exam Bihar Syllabus
Eligibility for bihar medical pg entrance