Re: Previous years Placement papers of MU sigma
As you want to get the previous year’s placement papers or sample paper of MU sigma so here is the information of the same for you:
Sample Paper 1:
1. What is the output of the following code?
2. There is a 200 miles long tunnel. one train enters the tunnel at a speed of 200mph while the other trains enter the tunnel in the opposite direction at a speed of 1000 mph. A bee travels at a speed of 1500 mph enters the tunnel goes to and back until it reaches the train. What is the distance covered by the bee when the two train collides (the bee survives)
3. List the two advantages of views.
4. Which layer is encryption and decryption done
5. What are the various modes used to send data over the network
6. Write a query to display the name of the students whose total marks is divisible by 25 (total marks may be 175, 200, 150...)
P-wait, V-signal, S1 and S2 are semaphores. Consider two threads running. Is there a
deadlock .If yes in which situation does the deadlock occur.
8. How do you find the port number of the remote host?
What is the difference between the two statements.
10. How do you find the machine MAC address
11. How many children did not try any of the rides. ?
(55-20=)35 kids * 2 rides = Rs. 70
60 + 70 = Rs. 130
So, Rs. (145 – 130 = ) 15 are left for the other (85 – 55 = ) 30 kids . so only 15 of them
can take a ride and rest 15 will be left out.
145 rides were taken. 20 of them took all three, i.e. Rs. 60 were spent, so 145-60= Rs. 85
are left for the others. Total kids were 85, so rest were 65. out of these 65,
12. How many children took exactly one ride?
13. Four cities are connected by a road network as shown in the figure. In how many ways can you start from any city and come back to it without travelling on the same road more than once ?
Consider the top city, the following are the 3 routes possible, starting from the leftmos edge. Since there are 3 edges emanating from each city and the figure is erfectly symmetrical, these 3 routes are possible from each edge, hence for any given city, the total number of routes = 4 * 3 = 12.
14. Directions for question nos 14 to 15A, B, and C are three numbers, Let@(A, B)= Average of A and B*(A, B)=Product of A and B/(A, B)=A divided by B
15 If A=2 and B=4 the value of @( / (*(A,B),B),A) would be
16. Sum of A and B is given by
17. Let x<0, 01 which of the following is false:
A) (x2-z2)has to be positive.
B) yz can be less than one.
C) xy can never be zero
D) (y2-z2) is always negative
18. If A's income is 25% less than B's ,by what % is B's income greater than that of A ?
Directions for Questions Nos: 19 to 20
Kya-Kya is an island in the south pacific .The inhabitants of Kya-Kya always Answerany question with two sentences, one of which is always true and other is always false.
19 You are walking on a road and come to a fork. You ask the inhabitants Ram, Laxman, Lila,”Which road will take me to the village?”
Ram says,”I never speak to strangers. I am new to this place”
Laxman says,”I am married to Lila. Take the left road”.
Lila says,”I am married to ram. He is not new to this place”
Which of the following is true?
A) Left road takes you to the village
B) Right road takes you to the village
C) Lila is married to laxman
D) None of above
Ram said he never talked to strangers, but he spoke to a stranger, this meAns that this statement is false, hence his other statement must be true, hence the second statement of Lila is false, hence her first statement is true that is she is married to ram, hence the first statement of Laxman is false, hence his second statement is true, that is take the left road.
20. You find that your boat is stolen.You question three inhabitants of the island and they
reply as follows:
John says,”I didn't do it. Mathew didn't do it”
Matthew says,”I didn't do it. Krishna didn't do it.”
Krishna says,”I didn't do it .I don't know who did it.”
Sample Paper 2:
1. A puts a share of 1/3, B puts a share of 1/2, and the remaining share is put by c, and start a business their total profit is Rs 4800, what is the share of A?
2. what is the remainder of (3682*3684*3686) divided by 19?
3. Mr. loyd wants to fence his Square shaped land of 120 Sqft each side. If apole is laid every 12ft how many poles do he need?
4. if 105 is represented as 253 in base 6,how is 253 represented in base 6?
5. the cost of 5 chairs and 3 mugs is Rs 1900, and the cost of 8 chairs and 5 mugs is Rs 2900, what is the cost of 5 chairs and 8 mugs?
6. Mr Roy found an old bill which shows that he brought 10 hens for Rs_67.92_ the first and the last digits were missing. what was the cost of each hen?
7. In a school football team the captain was the eldest of all with ,the next was the goal keeper with 26, in a particular match both the players were shown red cards. the average age of the remaining people raised by? what was the average age of the team.?
8. Which of the following is false
9. A Printing Machine that transfers impressions from Flat Plate to Rubber Cylinder, thence to paper is called
Ans. maybe Offset
10. Printing process in which ink is applied to paper or board from raised portions of printing plates or type is called:
(a) Printing, Letterpress
(b) Printing, Flexographic
(c) Printing, Silk screen
(d) None of the above
Ans. maybe letterpress
11. Yellow (lemon), Magenta (cold red), Cyan (blue-green) are the three
(a) Process Colors
(b) Monitor Colors
(c) Special Colors
(d) Spot Colors
12. Leading specifies:
(a) The space between the lines in a paragraph.
(b) The space between the base of a line to the base of the following line in a paragraph.
(c) The space between the top of the X height and the bottom of the X height of the following line in a paragraph
(d) The space between the beard of the top line and the beard of the bottom-line.
13. Which is a typical page layout program out of the following software products:
(a) Adobe Photoshop
(b) Adobe PageMaker
(c) Macromedia FreeHand
(d) Macromedia Director
14. what does the hexanumber E78 in radix 7.
15. Q is not equal to zero and k = (Q x n - s)/2 find n?
(a) (2 x k + s)/Q
(b) (2 x s x k)/Q
(c) (2 x k - s)/Q
(d) (2 x k + s x Q)/Q (e) (k + s)/Q
Answered By StudyChaCha
Request : Support us by liking us on facebook (please click the LIKE button in the Facebook box below, you should be logged in at Facebook to do so)
|Other Discussions related to this topic|
|need ONGC placement papers of instrumentation of previous years|
|B.Ed Previous years question papers|
|MU Sigma Placement Papers Download|
|Previous years question papers of NID|
|Previous years BHEL Mechanical Engineering Placement Paper|
|HAL Exam Previous years Papers|
|Required LIC AAO Previous years papers|
|SAIL Previous Years Papers|
|GAIL Previous Years Papers|
|ONGC Previous Years Papers|
|NTPC Previous Years Papers|
|BHEL Previous Years Papers|
|Papers for BOB Previous years|
|MU sigma Bangalore placement papers|
|NIMCET Papers Previous Years|
|CET Karnataka Previous Years Papers|
|GGSIPU Previous Years CET Papers|
|GPSC Previous Years Papers|
|MU Sigma Placement Papers For Mechanical|
|RRB JE (signal) previous years papers|
| Have a Facebook Account? Ask your Question Here|
|Share this on...|