2014-2015 StudyChaCha

1 2
Exams>Assam board examination important questions
tapan phukan 08:51 PM September 23rd, 2011
sir, please give me some important questions of chemistry and physics of coming Assam board examination 2012. Please reply me sir?
tapan phukan
Bishal Roy 01:36 PM October 29th, 2011
Sir, I m Bishal Roy, I shall appear the h.s.l.c exam. this year so plz send me the question paper of next year means of 2012.Sir plz send me the question papers plz…plz….plz….plz…..plz….
HIRA GUPTA 01:40 PM October 29th, 2011
Kuldeep 12:53 PM November 15th, 2011
sir plz give me important questions paper of 2012 Assam board examinations i will be very grateful tou you.
jimoni pathak 05:51 PM November 16th, 2011
helw sir,i wl appear in the 2011 hslc exam under seba.so,sir kindly send me the model papers of new course.
Bswjtsl 09:25 PM November 29th, 2011
Dear
sir/madam
please send me h.s.l.c exam routing for saba board.
Thank u.
Unregistered 02:39 PM December 16th, 2011
My self Rahul Goala. sir please provide me the important questions paper of 2012 board exam i will be very grate full tou you.[/QUOTE]
Unregistered 04:17 PM December 16th, 2011
Now in CBSE ,ICSE thousands of students get 100% marks. This loads an undue pressure on SEBA students., brings in uncertainty for admission etc.But the traditonal minded teachers of Assam never know how to give 100% marks as during their time scoring 60% was considered great. So, a teacher orientation course introducing various other systems like ICSE, CBSE and other states like Andhra etc. may be made known to them.Time has changed.Moreover, question patterns, evaluation patterns etc. should change. In Assamese language scores are miserly given and result of this many assamese students are opting Hindi. To attract non-assamese students to opt for assmese language paper some good thingking and serious changes are required in evaluation patter.
Unregistered 04:19 AM December 19th, 2011
respcted sir,
from science in chapter haridity varition what question i have to learn
Unregistered 04:23 AM December 19th, 2011
tapan phukan
Unregistered mohan kumar 10:15 AM December 22nd, 2011
Please sir give me important question english1 and English 3 your massage important question
nitubbora 04:28 PM December 24th, 2011
i want 2012 hs2nd yr exam rutin under AHSEC ..plz informed me its urgent………

bhargav
nitubbora@gmail.com
mosmi 09:54 AM December 30th, 2011
sir, plz give me some important question of 2012
Unregistered 09:42 PM January 3rd, 2012
pleas important questions from chemistry in class 9th plzz!thanks
Rozina Begum 03:53 PM January 30th, 2012
sir , please give me the important questions for hslc exam
Unregistered 08:15 AM February 6th, 2012
Sir m tirtha could u be sincere to give me some probable questions???????????
Mashuk Ahmed 11:41 PM February 17th, 2012
sir, plz give the some importent question?????????????????????????????????????
Mashuk Ahmed 11:43 PM February 17th, 2012
sir, plz give the some importent question??????????????????
Unregistered 05:30 PM March 15th, 2012
if u want to get money and give us good marks..... money on demand...... in commerce exams...... of 2012 no limit of money demand........
Unregistered 09:04 PM September 22nd, 2012
Sir gv me some probable question
bishal talukdar 06:46 AM September 24th, 2012
i need pre final test exam question paper of 2012
akash mech 07:58 PM November 19th, 2012
sir, plz give me some important question in social science and english .
Unregistered sajib khan 09:19 PM November 24th, 2012
sir please give me english some important question please
jakob 07:42 AM December 6th, 2012
Sir I am a student of HSC Finnal Year.I need Common question papper.Pl Send by email to mr.goswamiji@gmail.com
pronab kolita 02:46 PM December 13th, 2012
Oi question paper dibi na topa ..toi topa nahobo para baya napabi
AJAY KUMAR SAH 09:07 AM December 14th, 2012
Respected sir/Madam
Pls send me important question paper of HISTORY of HS (2013). Pls sir provide me
Its urgent sir/madam. Thank you
My email id is
aks1429@gmail.com
suman sarma 10:57 AM December 19th, 2012
Sir,
I have a request that please send me a question of maths and science of hslc exam bord.email
Unregistered 06:20 PM December 20th, 2012
Re:- Assam board examination 2012 important questions sir, please give me the important questions for H S L C exam
Unregistered 06:30 PM December 26th, 2012
Sir plz send me 2012 question paper very inportant rules of grammer so, plz plz send.......me.
registered 06:27 AM December 29th, 2012
Mur papay mathsot 50 less pale 14 ghusti uliai dibo.sir plz give some important qt of mathamatics
Sagar chouwan 08:25 PM January 9th, 2013
I need important question 4 2012
hasibmdiqbal 08:38 PM February 3rd, 2013
sir,
I shall be highly grateful to you if you send me the important questions of general science,social study,english for my son who will appear HSLC in 2013.
Namita karkey. 06:50 AM February 7th, 2013
Namaskar sir,
mok 2013r important que sent kori diyok.
Karon, mor atia sokur bemar hoi ase babe moi poribo pora nai. Plez,....plez,......plez
amung 10:38 AM February 10th, 2013
Sir, I m amung, I shall appear the h.s.l.c exam. this year so plz send me the question paper of this year means of 2013.Sir plz send me the question papers plz…plz….plz….plz…..plz….
Unregistered 08:43 PM February 10th, 2013
Anybody...
Plz gv me the imptnt qstion.? I m stil waiting. My self sat sinha.? Plz. Hs 2ndyear n. .c) only economics
tariq khan 03:44 PM April 3rd, 2013
plz give me imp question anglish
ranjan verma 08:11 PM April 24th, 2013
sir,

plz plz...... give me the class 10 q paper.
Samiran duwaria 12:24 AM May 1st, 2013
Sir give me some quesition answer
MUZAHARUL MUKUT 09:38 PM June 7th, 2013
SIR,
plz give me some important question in social science and english .
BOARD EXAM OF 2014
Galib Adnan 09:18 PM September 2nd, 2013
Sir im Galib Adnan. I'm a student of H.S.L.C finnal yr (undr SEBA) . I need importent question papper all sub . Plz send in my nmbr 08751094675
Pritom Das 09:37 PM September 6th, 2013
Sir i am Hs2nd year student.sir please
give political science commot questio
n .please help me sir.
Sebanta Upadhyaya 09:45 PM September 8th, 2013
Respected sir/madam,
plz snd me probable qsns of H S Final year. . .
thnks...
karishma mundhra 05:37 PM October 10th, 2013
Respected sir, can you plz give me important ouestion of social science
i will be very greatfull to u
karishma mundhra 05:44 PM October 10th, 2013
Respected sir, can you plz give me important ouestion of social science
i will be very greatfull to u
SRI RAKESH BORAH 05:40 PM December 7th, 2013
Sir,
i am Rakesh Borah ,please give me some important quetions for HS final exame of 2014.
Crew Narey 11:05 PM December 12th, 2013
Please send me routine of H.S.L.C 2014
Aakashd 05:34 PM December 15th, 2013
here I am giving you question paper for the class 10th examination of Assam board of education ..

7. Construct a circle of radius 4cm passing through the points M and N
which are mutually apart from each other by 5cm. ( Using ruler and
compass only) 2

8. In the trapezium ABCD, AB || DC. If AB= 4.5 cm, BC= 2.6 cm, CD=
2.8 cm and AD= 2 cm construct the trapezium ABCD. 2

10. The length, breadth and height of a cuboid are 50 cm, 20 cm and 10 cm
respectively. If 10 small cuboids of same size can be made form this
cuboid, what will be the volume of each smaller cuboid? 2

11. There are six balls in a bag which are identical and of which one is white,
five are blue. One ball is taken out without looking into the bag. Find the
probabilities so that
(i) the ball is white (ii) the ball is blue.

18. A variable y is the sum of two quantities such that x2 varies directly as
one and x3 varies directly as the other. Here, x=1 results in y = 4, but x =
-2 results in y=10. Show that: 2y= x2(7+x) 4

19. The income from salary of Mrs. Barua for the year 2007-08 is Rs.3,20,000.
Arrear payment received Rs.20,000. She pays Rs.208 per month as
professional tax. Home loan repayment Rs.60,000 (interest Rs.25,000
and principal Rs.35,000). Compute the income tax of her, given that the
tax on different slabs for the year was:
(i) Up to Rs.1,80,000 Nil
(ii) From Rs. 1,80,000 to Rs.3,00,000 10%

For the complete the question paper I am attaching an attachment with it ..
Attached: Assam board of education class 10th grade papers.zip (1.72 MB)
Aakashd 05:38 PM December 15th, 2013
here I am giving you process to get the important question paper for the 10th class exams of Board of Secondary Education, Assam

===firstly go on the official website of Board of Secondary Education, Assam
===then click on the Model Question Papers & Question Bank for Class-X option given on the Home page of it
====so you will get the questions paper for the class 10th easily..

Below I am attaching question paper for it in an attachment with it ..

contact details :
BOARD OF SECONDARY EDUCATION (SEBA)
Address:
BAMUNIMAIDAM, GUWAHATI - 781021
Assam , India
Phone No:
Email : info@seba.net.in

Attached: Assam board of education class 10th grade papers-1.zip (1.72 MB)
Unregistered 12:04 PM December 25th, 2013
Sir i am suraj plz give me the importent questions for hslc exam plz plz plz.........sir
Pranjal Roy 05:45 PM January 6th, 2014
Sir, I am very grateful to you if you send me the 2012 HSLC question paper of Mathmatics.So, please give me. THANKS*

PRANJAL ROY
1 2
Java Basic important questions
B.com 1st year Osmania University important questions?
Bihar School Examination Board Patna Intermediate Examination Result
Important and necessary Tips to solve aptitude questions for interview
Important questions of business study
Important questions for MP PMT exam
CA CPT December scheduled examination important dates
CBSE 12th Board Important Questions
DU important questions of Political Science, History, English -C, Hindi-A?
12th accountancy important questions
C++ important questions
C important questions
Assam Board class 10 examination date?
Maharashtra State Board of Examination HSC Time Table Summer Examination
Assam board HSLC examination results
RAS Examination Preparation Tips and Important Dates
GATE Civil Engineering Examination Important Topics
Entrance Important Questions
Assam Common Entrance Examination
Environmental Studies is included in Board examination of HSLC, Assam?